Thursday, November 13, 2014

Home Sick..

Having a job at Bebe is extremely hard... i want to take everything home! One of the first items that caught my eye was this olive green wrap top. Even though i have never worn a wrap garment i have to say i love the fit of it. To let a little loose i paired it up with one of my favorite sheer bottoms and my beloved Vince Camuto Heels. To wrap it up i wanted to go with a little simpler accessories like my cross necklace and gold watch. Enjoy! -XOXO Lili Brito
 Eager to get started on my new life i didn't have the time to realize how home sick i would get. and even though school is great and my new job as a stylist at Bebe is phenomenal i had to get a fix. So i got in the car and took a two day vacay back home!

Bebe Top
Ramdom boutique Bottoms
Vince Camuto Heels
Kiosk Watch
Calmart Bracelet
Forever 21 Necklace
Vera Wang Engagement Ring ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment