Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Falling Back


I cannot remember the last time I blogged, but this photo shoot with my best friend was so much fun and it feels good to be behind a camera again. Of course these last few months have been hectic with school and work and I have been trying to maintain both while preparing to move and dealing with personal issues. 
Nonetheless, I have been loving the fall fashion in stores, magazines and even in the streets. The best part about being in a large city for most of my days is being inspired by what people are wearing and their different take on things. This fall I have been living in all black outfits, ankle booties and vampy lips as it is becoming my everyday look. 
This black midi skirt caught my attention at work and I have been eager to figure out ways to style it over the past couple weeks and this is one of the looks, but can be paired in different ways because of the versatility of it. I paired it with my new "Harry Styles" booties that I am in love with and make me excited every time I wear them because they are so adorable and can dress up any outfit. Top it off with a staple floppy hat and long necklace and it is a classic look. 
Enjoy! 
-Amanda Villegas














Banana Republic Skirt
Brandy Melville Top
Forever 21 Necklace
Target Hat
MK Watch
Kat Von D Vampira Lippie

No comments:

Post a Comment