Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dolce and Gabbanna Baby Mamma

When i envision my future i see different stages i would say, the new money Versace  me and the and the Dolce and Gabbana mommy to three baby boys me. I feel that most people who claim to know me, believe i only want the glam life with money and fancy cars but the truth is; thats only a step to the top of the latter.I have been inspired by Dolce and Gabbana for about four years now and i had never felt so touched by any other designer. Every campaign is exactly what i want in life, a big family. Sure i want to leave the world one day as a great designer but i also want to leave as a great mother, wife, sister, daughter... too. 
Enjoy- XOXO Lili Brito





Fall 2012 Campaign
 AW2012 Campaign
 Spring 2015 Campaign
 2012 Campaign
Spring 2015 Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment