Monday, October 13, 2014

MAC Galore




 I finally got a chance to post about my recent favorite beauty products! Not too long ago i went into MAC to get my make up done and i had to purchase some goodies of course! I have to say tho, it is much better to get a demonstration than just go in blind folded not knowing what to purchase in any make-up store. Now mac is not exactly my favorite foundation wise, but these other products work wonders! Enjoy!-XOXO Lili Brito

 This baby has a dual job as a skin refresher/moisturizer and a finishing mist. You must apply before foundation like a primer and let it air dry before applying anything else, for it to set in. I wear it even when i am not wearing make up and just running errands for my skin to still feel healthy! Although my favorite part is the finishing mist, no doubt, this is the best i have tried. Simply spray around face after your full set of make up and it will last for more than 8hrs garanteed! 
Next is this baby, i call it the eraser; It erases both my blemishes and my BIG DARK Circles. I apply this right after the spray, but you must play with it with your finger for it to get that silky, smooth feel to it. Then apply to any noticeable red blemmish and dark circles and watch them disappear! Must be done before foundation. 
NC30
Now i love the statement lip but some days and/or occasions a nude lip fits way better. This nude is the perfect shade for a glowing natural look!
VIVA GLAM II 
And last but not least, these are some of my favs from mac as well. I did not buy them in the same occasion as the rest but i thought i would through them in! The liner is also in a previous beauty post, and the shadows add major shine to the eyes, for those shadow junkies! 
Lip Linear: Trust in Red
Shadows: Pastelluxe A63

No comments:

Post a Comment